Due to COVID19 I am no longer able to operate from Langford Medical Practice and am opening at Charlbury Medical Centre [OX7 3PQ] from 13 August 2020. After a gentle start, I will be open on Monday and Thursday afternoons as shown on the booking availability. Please note the following rules when attending for an appointment:
CHARLBURY MEDICAL CENTRE COVID-19 APPOINTMENT PROCEDURE
For your safety, the safety of our patients and our staff, we kindly request you adhere to the following:
- Please arrive on time for your appointment – if you arrive a little early for your appointment, please wait in the car until it is your time.
- We request anyone coming into our building is wearing a face mask or face covering – you will not be allowed in without one. Please discuss in advance with your doctor if this will not be possible.
- Ring the doorbell at your designated appointment time and state you have an appointment with Michelle Sullivan and Dr Richard Jones.
- Michelle will greet you at the front door and check your temperature.
- If your temperature is greater than 37.8°C, you have a persistent cough or other symptoms suggestive of COVID-19, you will be turned away and asked to rebook your appointment for another day.
- Please follow the latest UK Government advice regarding quarantine rules if you are travelling outside of the UK (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus).
Please download a copy of the application form Med 160 and complete it prior to your arrival.
- For all Class 2 initial appointments, a Med 162 ophthalmology form will be required to be completed by your optician prior to the medical.
Please complete this form to book a medical:
You should receive a confirmatory e-mail soon after booking an appointment. If this does not happen, having checked your spam folder, please inform me on [email protected]